PLEASE YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ALL OTHER POLICIES SET FORTH HEREIN.
Welcome to the web portal www.interfell.com hereinafter INTERFELL. Read carefully the following conditions of use of this web portal and its content. In case of NOT accepting the established terms, we ask you to leave the site.
The web portal www.interfell.com or any part of it may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, or exploited for any commercial or other purpose that is not expressly permitted by
- INTERFELL CORP
- 5859 Elmhurst circle Apt 115 Oviedo FL 32765, United States
- EIN: 32-0547655
- INTERFELLOWS SL
- Av. Madrid 211 7a, Barcelona 08014, España
- CIF B67591867
- INTERFELL SAS
- CR 37 A 15 B 5 O TO 2 AP 1104, Medellin, Colombia
- NIT 901.549.374-5
When using the web portal www.interfell.com, you must provide us with personal information. This may include name and contact, financial information to make or receive payment for services obtained through the web portal or information necessary for tax management. When you use the web portal, we may also collect information related to your use of the web portal and aggregate it with information about other users. This helps us improve our services for the entire community.
At the time of registration, you are not obliged to give us information that you consider private, although in the case of consolidating a service contract through the web portal, you have a contractual obligation to do so, otherwise we will not be able to provide the required service. If you have any questions about whether the provision of information is mandatory and the consequences of retaining such information, please contact us by mail email@example.com
Sending these personal data constitutes express consent to their processing, although this consent is revocable. More information in our section Privacy policies.
INTERFELL You can request identity verification before, during and after the registration process on the web portal. Without limiting how we require identity verification, we may require users to participate in a video call after presenting their government-issued identification to allow us to confirm that the user is indeed the individual on the identification. We may record such video calls and take screenshots of the user during the call.
INTERFELL You may use the information obtained from identity verification for the purpose of verifying and enforcing our terms, policies, conditions, and other agreements. Solely with the intention of preventing fraud, identity theft or any malicious action.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
INTERFELL is not responsible for the information contained in third-party web pages that can be accessed through links on this web portal.
COMPLIANCE WITH THE CHILDREN'S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
We comply with the requirements of the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). We do not collect information from any individual under the age of 13. Our website, products and services are directed to persons who are at least 13 years of age or older. INTERFELL states that in order to sign any of the agreements established herein, the user must be at least 18 years old. since they must be holders of personal legal sufficiency to be able to execute the contracts.
Phishing websites mimic legitimate websites to obtain personal or financial information. Identity theft and the practice currently known as "phishing" are of great concern to INTERFELL. For more information on phishing, visit the Federal Trade Commission website at consumidor.ftc.gov
Additionally, if you believe you have received an email or had a similar interaction with a third party posing as INTERFELL, report it on firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCURACY AND AUTHORIZATION
INTERFELL reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information on this web portal.
INTERFELL cannot control the use that the user gives to the information and, therefore, will not be responsible for any type of damages or losses, whether direct or indirect, that may derive from the use of said information.
Any person who accesses this web portal assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions offered here, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, REGULATIONS AND FORUM
The web portal, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, the designs, logos, text and/or graphics are the property of INTERFELL or, where appropriate, has a license or express authorization from the authors.
All the contents of the web portal are duly protected by intellectual and industrial property regulations, as well as registered in the corresponding public registries, and are not allows the reproduction and/or publication, in whole or in part, of the web portal, nor its computer processing, its distribution, diffusion, modification or transformation, without the prior written permission of the same.
The designs, logos, text and / or graphics outside INTERFELL and that may appear on the web portal, belong to their respective owners, being themselves responsible for any possible controversy that may arise with respect to them. In any case, INTERFELL has the express and prior authorization of them. INTERFELL recognizes in favor of their owners the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, their mere mention or appearance on the web portal not implying the existence of rights or any responsibility of the provider over them, nor does it imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by the same .
The user can use the material that appears on this web portal for personal and private use, its use for commercial purposes being prohibited. INTERFELL will ensure compliance with the above conditions, such as the proper use of the content presented on its web pages, profiles or others, exercising all civil and criminal actions that correspond to it in the case of infringement or breach of these rights by the user. user.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
INTERFELL Corp. ("Interfell") provides these Privacy Policies to inform you of our policies and procedures regarding the collection, use and disclosure of information through the web platform www.interfell.com ("Site") and any other sites website, feature, application, widget or online service owned or controlled by Interfell or its current or future affiliates (the "Service"), as well as any information Interfell collects offline in connection with the Service.
You are not legally required to provide us with any information, but you are contractually required to do so, so if we do not receive certain information from you, we will not be able to provide you with our Service.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. THIS AGREEMENT GOVERNS YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY REVISED VERSION OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT USE THE SERVICE.
INFORMATION PROVIDED IN INTERFELL
- INTERFELL, Registered in the USA as INTERFELL CORP, with EIN 32-0547655, when opening the site www.interfell.com (“Web Platform”), allows the collection and storage of all information that is shared by all users, ensuring the confidentiality of the same and keeping it private, which will not be used for other purposes that deviate from the interest and labor or professional connections that are promulgated here.
- Those interests and labor or professional connections that are promulgated here, are linked to the fact that a Company User presents an Opportunity or Vacancies on The Platform, with data and information relevant to the Profile that you need to hire for your Company/Project, and in this way a Talent User, through their professional skills, can connect to said Vacancy through an Application with their data and professional information shared here in YOUR PROFILE, to be taken into account through Selection processes where only the Company User has the power to accept or not; hire or not, said Talent User.
- Therefore, when using the Web Platform under our IT Talent Recruitment and Hiring services, you must be aware of the use that you give to your Personal/Professional Information and the Vacancies that you publish. Your data and information will be taken as real. And they will not be used for any other purpose without your consent.
- In the case of our modalities so that a Company User can connect with Talent Users: As a Database of Professional Talents, Prequalified CVs, or Vacancies, where a common interest in professional labor services can be marketed among all Users, there is no we sell ways that specifically identify the individual. We show, in other words, the data that you provide us as real so that a connection between the parties is achieved and a contract between those involved is effectively achieved.
- In short, there are no lists of clients with "not shared" data through their vacancies, professional talents with "not shared" data in their profiles, or other information that is not relevant to third parties, which is processed without the consent or approval of all. those involved. Therefore, whoever publishes or shares professional or work information on the Web Platform, accepts these Terms and Conditions to allow connections and marketing where everyone wins, to happen without extra or non-validated data. All real. The one that you expose here.
Privacy standards differ depending on where you are in the world. At Interfell, in order to provide strong protection of users' personal data regardless of where they live, we will collect, store and use Personal Data in accordance with the requirements and standards of all applicable laws relating to the protection of Personal Data. , including (but not limited to) the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) (EU) 2016/679; the California Online Privacy Protection Act; Law No. 25,326 on the Protection of Personal Data of Argentina; Law No. 1581 of the Personal Data Protection Regime of Colombia; Organic Law 15/1999 of Mexico; the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679; the EU Electronic Privacy Directive 2002/58/EC as amended by Directive 2009/136/EC, its amendments and future supersedes, and any national implementing legislation ("Data Protection Laws").
For the purposes of data protection laws, in relation to any personal data you or any user submits to our platform, you will be the data controller and owner and we will be a data processor of such personal data .
The purpose of the Web Platform is to collect and allow the use of information for the purpose of offering our IT Talent Recruitment and Hiring Services, with the purpose of finding the solution to the requirements according to our competencies. Therefore, the purpose is to respond to your queries, requests, profile creation, publication of Vacancies, applications, in order to identify, authenticate, analyze, propose and offer a quality service so that effective and successful job recruitment occurs through the remote work. For this reason, we will maintain the confidentiality of any contact information that you provide us, regardless of the communication channel in which it is collected; and will be used only for the purposes for which it was collected (subject to the exclusions and disclosures mentioned in this Agreement), where you agree that we may disclose it on the Web Platform for professional employment connection purposes.
Four four may be collected types of information that may be disclosed through the Web Platform: Personal Talent Information, Professional Talent Information, Company/Project Information, Vacancy Information.
-ABOUT THE TALENT USER:
Of the Personal Information of the Talent, the following will be requested here:
- Private password,
- Password Confirmation,
- Name and Surname,
- Date of Birth,
- Country of Residence,
- City of Residence,
- Provenance to the Web Platform
Of the Personal Information of the Talent, it will not be shown here under any circumstances on the Platform: Email, Password, Telephone, Origin. The other data may be disclosed so that a Client User may be interested in their Profile displayed on the Platform. From the Professional Talent Information, the following will be requested here:
- Area of Specialty,
- Main Technical Skill,
- Main Skill Experience,
- Secondary Technical Skill,
- Secondary Skill Experience,
- Other skills,
- Current Monthly Income,
- Monthly Income Expectation,
- Schedule availability,
- Work Modality,
- English level,
- Knowledge of Other Languages,
- Link to your CV.
From the Professional Talent Information, the following will not be shown here under any circumstances on the Platform: Current Monthly Income, Expected Monthly Income, Link to your CV. The other data may be disclosed so that a Client User may be interested in their Profile.
-ABOUT THE COMPANY USER:
Of the Information of a Company/Project, the following will be requested here:
- Name and Surname,
- Company Name,
- Provenance from INTERFELL.
Of the Information of a Company/Project, none of those mentioned or requested will be shown here under any circumstances on the Platform.
- Type of Professional you want to hire,
- Vacancy Name,
- Required profession of the Talent,
- Main Technical Skill required,
- Secondary Technical Skill Required,
- Languages the Talent must know,
- Other skills you should possess,
- Additional information,
- Employment modality chosen,
- Estimated contract duration,
- Necessary workload,
- Estimated budget for hiring,
- Start date of contract and activities.
Of the Vacancy Information, it will not be shown here under any circumstances on the Platform: Estimated budget for hiring, and anyone who compromises the name of the Company/Project.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us. If you do not provide personal data that we require by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you, and you do not provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the service we are trying to provide..
USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
Interfell will only use your personal data as permitted by Law. The information may be used only by Interfell Members, in order to effectively connect a Vacancy of a Company User with the professional skills of a Talent User, and that they coincide between all of them. requirements.
On the other hand, any of the information we collect about you may be used in any of these ways:
- To personalize your experience
- Para mejorar nuestro sitio web
- To improve customer service
- To process transactions
- To run a contest, promotion, survey or other site functionality
- To send regular emails
- Compliance with legal obligations
USE OF THE DATABASE FOR SENDING INFORMATION
Once you register, your data falls into our database and will be kept as private and confidential. They can only be used to send you direct information from us and not from third parties. Said information may be linked to the same supply of data, about any mistake or error detected, about policies of www.interfell.com, updates to the information provided required or to the Platform, information of Interest or others such as: Articles related to the world of work , professional, remote work and associates; Promotions, Vacancies; and everything related to the use of the Platform and the purposes that it promotes. Said information will be sent from our official email channels or other means of contact, where you can decide if you wish to receive said information, or unsubscribe.
DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties. However, this does not include:
- Service Providers: We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services (for example, without limitation, maintenance services, database management, analytics web and online advertising, payment processing and fraud detection or to help us analyze how our Service is used.These third parties may have access to your personal information to perform these tasks on our behalf.
- Business Transfer If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, due diligence financing, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of all or a portion of our assets, or transition of service to another provider (collectively a "Transaction") , your Personal Data and other information may be shared in the due diligence process with counterparties and others assisting with the Transaction and may be transferred to a successor or affiliate as part of that Transaction along with other assets. In such case, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to help ensure that your personal information is subject to appropriate privacy protections, consistent with applicable privacy law.
- Third Party Redirection: The interfell Service may also redirect and allow further interactions with a third party website, service or other content. In that case, the third party may have access to information about you and your use of our services. Your interactions with third parties are governed by the respective privacy policies of those third parties.
We implement a number of security measures to keep your personal information protected whenever you enter, submit or access your personal information.
We use a secure server. All sensitive information is transmitted through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. It is then encrypted in our Database so that only those with specific permissions can access our systems, and they are required to keep that information confidential.
After a transaction, your private financial information will be stored in our file for more than 60 days so that you can apply for each opening, without the need to re-enter your information.
Because we are a US company, we process and store your information in the United States and our service providers may process and store it in other places. However, no transmission over the Internet or e-mail is completely secure or error-free. In particular, email sent to or received from us may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us through the Site or by email. Please keep this in mind when you disclose personal data over the Internet. In addition, we are not responsible for circumventing any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site or third party websites.
YOUR OPTIONS AND RIGHTS
The user has rights on how their personal data is handled. Specifically, you have the option to:
- Request access to your personal data that we hold.
- Request the correction of your personal data.
- Request the restriction of the processing of your personal data.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with certain products or services. If this is the case, we will notify you at the time you withdraw your consent.
- Request the temporary disabling of the use of your personal data.
- Request the permanent deletion of your personal data from our records. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to comply with your deletion requests; however, certain information will persist on the Service even if you close your account.
In addition, the rights described above may be limited, for example, if fulfilling your request reveals personal information about another person, or if you ask us to delete information that we are required by law to maintain or have compelling legitimate interests in maintaining (for example, for fraud prevention purposes). Your personal information may remain in our files and information you update or delete, or information within a closed account, may be persisted internally for our administrative purposes, to the extent permitted by law. In addition, we will not normally remove information that you publicly post through or on the Service. Please note that neither you nor Interfell can delete all copies of information that has previously been shared with others on the Service. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights related to accessing, changing, or deleting your personal information. If you wish to exercise any of the rights set forth above, please follow the request instructions provided on the Interfell website.
Please note that neither you nor Interfell can delete all copies of information that has previously been shared with others on the service. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights related to accessing, changing, or deleting your personal information. If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please follow the application instructions provided on the Interfell website.
ACCEPTANCE OF OUR PRIVACY POLICIES
Under the consent of being a user of the Platform, and by using our site at interfell.com, you accept the clauses described here.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please visit our Terms and Conditions section regarding the use, waiver and limitation of liability, which governs the use of our website, in the section Terms and Conditions.
INTERFELL Its mission is to generate professional relationship opportunities between COMPANIES y TALENTS to achieve a better life, be it remotely or in person. Therefore, the key to our mission is that these opportunities must be equally available to all qualified talent in our community, regardless of their origin, national origin, race, ethnicity, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, state of disability, veteran status, marital status, or other similarly protected characteristics. A condition of using the Platform is your agreement not to engage in any unlawful discrimination, harassing or abusive conduct. Such conduct is not permitted in INTERFELL by any member of our community. INTERFELL does not require Users to violate local laws or take actions that may subject them to legal liability. Users who engage in this activity are subject to Account closure. Please bring any complaint of discrimination, harassment or mistreatment to our attention at email@example.com